We can set the rows and columns attributes for this frameset to define layout. The height of each frame is separated by a comma. . Frame Set -
Used instead of the body tag, the frameset tag defines a group of frames.
The width of the first column is 20% of the total screen width and the second column takes the rest of the space (80%). . And finally, the last frameset will be rows and be divided into 4 frames for the right-hand column. } And the inset pages, nav.html and content.html are written like any other normal HTML page. When you specify it as a “*” symbol a browser calculates it automatically. Syntax These tags are nothing but allow to form rows or columns as position the multiple frames. Now let's move on to an advanced frame layout that uses both rows and columns.
How to divide the subdiv as below The definition of the two rows which should go on the right goes as follows: